Friday, April 03, 2009

Constipated Yesterday, 2 April 2009

Charlotte constipated yesterday...


I was worried sick *I am surprised at how calm Ivan can be in situations like this* when we rushed to Nanny's place to fetch her but I'm glad that all's ok now :) we fed her fruit tree apple juice with aloe vera bits and a little while later when we reached home, she poo-ed in the potty.


Sometimes I blame myself for not being able to be with Charlotte when things like this happens... I'm sure that all working mothers feel the same way right? We love our child more than ourselves and nothing else matters anymore... nothing else other than your sweet little baby.


After Charlotte poo-ed, we rushed to V8 Cafe to meet the gers. I was surprised to saw their friends around as I had specially arranged the meeting for us to help/talk things through with her. It was inconvenient to have others around unless she does not mind to have a heart-to-heart in everyone's presence. Anyway, if I knew that there were others around, I would have rest at home, especially after all the drama...


Ivan's really sweet...


He suggested that if Charlotte does not get well, he would meet the gers on my behalf so that I would not be so worried for her and Charlotte :) I knew I married the right guy yah ;)


Anyway, the important thing is, Charlotte enjoyed herself...




Auntie Lyn feeding Charlotte icecream from her root beer float





Look at the mess...

After a while you learn to live with her messy way of eating





Charlotte: Its too noisy!





Everything's worthwhile when she smiles :)

No comments: