Commuting everyday by public is no joke as it seems though 3/4 of the population do it.
1) Pole Huggers - usually I will crunch knuckles then try to "poke" by creating awareness like "Hey share the pole!"
2) Tortoise(s) - I am more emphatic towards school kids BUT working adults are way more inconsiderate. Those days when I was carrying backpack, I will actually drop 1 side of sling n sling it sideways to create more space. These people just simply cannot be bothered or simple has no common sense.
3) Heat Stickers - those whose bodies are damn hot (from rushing) and like to sticks his/her body against yours when yours is already damn hot too. Pure irritating especially where you try to move away and each time he/she comes back to stick you. Argh!
4) Kiao Kar-ers - the train is simple damn crowded so please bring your legs down if you managed to grab a seat, to create for room for others to board. There are still other methods of sitting nicely without affecting others. Your teacher never teach you etiquette meh?
5) Yucky hair flippers - those with pony tails, long hair, tied long hair.... etc etc please lah. If you want to flip your hair or turn your head damn hard till it drop, please do it in a spacious area. I don't know about you but I do wash my hair daily and esp some of you seemed like you didn't wake up from your bed yet. I am also terrified of head lice ok. What if it jumps over with your flinging?!
6) Pretenders - is it so hard to give up your seat? I will usually sit in reserved seats when no one is seating cos that seat does not have poison. It's just that it should be given to others who need it more than you. Isn't that simple knowledge? Pretending to sleep doesn't show how tired you are. It only proves that you are plain selfish. I will wake up whoever sleeping when someone who needs the seat comes in. One day I will be featured in STOMP - quarrel over giving up of seats in MRT.
7) Change lanes unnecessarily - walking also have our own lanes. I cannot stand those who walks in front of me, brakes suddenly or suddenly switch lanes. Hey cannot slowly filter out meh? Though some move like the whole world is supposed to stop for them to watch their Korean dramas or message their friends, where sometimes I am guilty of it sometimes, please lah, u cannot park yourself in shoulder lane meh? I will roll eyes n TSK at these people lor.
8) Pushers - there is still another train/bus. The world is not going to end. Sometimes these people r just pushing their luck n waiting to be STOMPed. Simple pushing people to board himself/herself up is no manners ok.
9) No more gentlemen - I think most are dead cos all men are equally as kiasu as aunties! Then again also pity them cos if you can't beat them, join them. They must have lost out to aunties most if the times hence they fought back. But please lah... have basic gentleman-ness in you lah
10) Farters - if you had a damn garlicky dinner/supper, please wake up earlier and go poo before u come work. If u r running late, cannot 忍 meh? I can keep my fart so can you!
Oh oh... I also cannot tahan those who shun away from me when I sneeze. Though I sneeze with my mouth closed, people still shun me lor. Next time I will do a damn wet sneeze at your face really. Argh! I have sensitive nose ok!