Saturday, April 04, 2009

How many more of these kind of lousy week?

Work has been hell for me this whole week...



Sometime ago I stepped onto the toes of someone in the office. I was provoked as he poked his nose into affairs that does not concern him. Harp onto things that are non of his concern and make nasty accusations at contractors which indirectly meant that I am not doing my job!



Is it common in big companies? The taichi thingy?



Well my team only consists of 8 persons and its so freaking political already! Everyday you need to play taichi and if you are weak, you have more work to do. Its that simple and unfair.



Everytime after each ordeal, I tried to be nicer to the person and cover my ass in whatever things I do but whatever I do seems useless... He will dig up history and make a big hoo-ha and worst of all, another one went in-sync, blaming the contractors without checking on facts first.



Gosh!!! I need mechanical pencils!!!



Anyway, I am going to Sentosa to help Shirlene out in her wedding shoot later as she does not have any helper...

Hope that everything goes on smoothly...



No comments: