Saturday, May 26, 2007

Official In-Charge

Official In-Charge

Yesterday was my official in-charge day.
So worried that many things will crop up. Mayb it becos I wanna tell everyone out there pregnant woman can also work and may also work better! It an ego thing =)
My colleague is very concerned about me walking around too much, squatting down incorrectly, not eating enough, going up the flat roof etc... its nice to have people who are concerned about me but overly react is a bit irritating at time ;)
No worries... my flat roof is those that you climb from stairs to reach, no fireman ladder etc to climb higher. Just that I gotta raise my legs to walk over some pipings.
I am getting fatter day by day and feel like gravity is pulling me down...

----> I am learning to love my job and wake up early <------

No comments: