Tuesday, June 05, 2007

2 months more...

2 months more...

Within the next two months, I will be a mummy.
**Yeah!**
I am looking forward to my maternity leave. How i wish that I can not work till the little one has settled down. How I wish I can strike toto or 4D... I am getting obsessed... Haha.
I am easily exhausted recently. I think its becos of the little life inside me. I am busy preparing for her arrival, blending myself into work place, trying to understand changes in people, trying to learn to become stronger, trying to face and solve many different challenges.... So friends, if I neglect you please try to be understanding k.
Yirong:
How I wish to go KTV with you but after being pregnant and all those calcium n iron pills, my voice go coarse easily... too coarse till I also cannot bear to hear myself sing.
I guess I will need sometime to recover from all these...
So tired ... so tired ... till I have no time to care

No comments: