Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nosy Parker

Nosy Parker

Yesterday I had a heartful talk with Ivan. He made me realised that I treat friends better than him. Becos of friend I gave up his birthday celebration. Becos of many many other things I sacrifice him. Mm... I ought to give it serious thought.
I think I have put in too much effort into friendships. Since ploy days until now... I treasure friendship but its takes two hands to clap. Everytime I'll end up being hurt. I shouldn't give in too much to friendship.
Once, I hold onto my friend very tightly and protect her whenever anything happens... anyone who bad mouthed her I will fight till the end... in the end, I suffered. I was hurt thoroughly. Once, I taught a friend how to boost her confidence, dress nicely, carry herself nicely etc *not tat I am tat good* but in the end when something happens, she rather confide in others instead of me.
Sometimes I really wonder do I deserve all these? Being so nice to a person and end up get shit in the end. Is it really true tat 2 woman can never be good friends?
Now I am very hurt. I learnt not to be a nosy parker! I better concentrate on being a good mum and wife.
Lesson Learnt:
NEVER be a nosy parker anymore or else you'll be thoroughly hurt. NEVER tell one e truth cos the party will NEVER accept it and in the end she'll think tat u r being too fierce etc.

No comments: