Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Working Place

New Working Place
I miss my old working place... *Mark sms me to tell me that he misses me so badly* I gotta sleep in till 8.00 am and then take my time to go to work. Now I gotta wake up at 7.00 am to go to work =( I knock off at 5.30 pm sharp and I can reach home by 6.00 pm.
But *like what Vina always say* .... God is good! I left my old working place and now I am at a new environment and its a new start. God is good as I am blessed with: -
  1. Breakfast - less sleep but managed to have breakfast
  2. Ivan's company to work and home as we now work side by side - but dunno when we will both get bored of each other's company ;)
  3. Lunch in - not allowed to close office for lunch hours BUT can save money $$$
  4. My own office - i had one in my previous working place but the air quality is not good and its too eerie so i moved out as for the new office, its bright and cool!
  5. No more basement - i m breathing more fresh air and can have full HP coverage *HP bill might go up* I can oso listen to radio now!
  6. Straight bus - i have a straight bus to work

I should be glad that I am not posted to those kuching kurak places and end up travelling for 2 hours. Anyway... Its a only for a matter of 3 more months before I give birth to little dawn and the council will consider to have me back here anot.

Well... If everything's not bad why not....

No comments: