Saturday, May 19, 2007

Time To Say Goodbye

Time to Say Goodbye

Yesterday was my last day at my current workplace doing handover to the new managing agent company H. Its was rather hectic as I am handing over a 7 years project and H got to learn everything within the 2 days (actually only 1 full day as they came in afternoons only).
Well... I don't know can they cope but think that they will be able to manage somehow. No one is indispensible right?
Its rather sad to leave a working place unwillingly (council terminated our services) esp after working there happily for almost 15 months. It was hardest when everyone started to bid goodbye :(
One thing that cheered me up was that one of the residents actually written an email to my manager saying that I am an ASSET to my company and my SP skills is good. I did not know that she appreciates me that much. I am really glad that out of few nasty people who are unhappy with us, I still have someone who appreciates our hard work. Some other residents even wanted to write a petition etc but I told them that its really unnecessary as I feel that,
To part is part & parcel of life....
Just hope for a better Monday at my new working place. Pray that less people will have doubts about whether a pregnant woman can work like a normal human being. Please remember that your mum also need to get pregnant to give birth to you.
I will learn not to be too judgemental on first impression *Jasan understands me best! of course other than Ivan*

No comments: