Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dinner @ Still Road - Crabs Here I Come!

Dinner @ Still Road - Crabs Here I Come!

The black crabs at Still Road is still as yummy as ever and the queue is still as long as before!

I count myself really lucky for having lotsa FREE treats from my family *wat to do cos I am the poorest among them all* Ivan said that the crabs are only so-so and he thinks that its the queue that is attracting people instead of the food. But please if you can see "ang mohs" there wat do think(not counting Andy in... haha)? Will the food be so lousy until "ang mohs" oso know?



Having Ben ard is good enuff... My mum does not need anymore food!

After our crabby meal we went to East Coast as usual but this time not to Cafe Gelare but Mac Donalds for dessert.



I don't know that such rides rose from $0.20 to $0.50 and some even $1.00!

No comments: