Friday, January 19, 2007

Gosh I Think They Needs Wisdom!

Gosh I Think They Needs Wisdom!

I had a really unlucky day today.

I cannot understand why HQ people are so political. They will go all out to "kill" you even though they are in the fault. She made an unnecssary assumption and without confirming it and she told my manager immediately. She did not even bother call my AA to clarify first before going to my manager.

Then what boils my blood is that my manager also jump to conclusion without clarifying the matter with us. He even called me to tell me lotsa nonsense which I can't be bothered as I feel that he is silly!

I hated it when people blame us on things that we have never done before. Hope that this matter will resolve soon and I will definately expect an apology from the insult I've gotten.

No comments: