Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Checkup - 2nd

Checkup - 2nd

This is my 2nd visit to Dr Chen and this time round with Ivan (my last round I went with Angel) and I lost my way... I did not know that there is actually a MRT station called Punggol and we actually went to Sengkang LRT to take LRT to Meridian.

End up we found out that Meridian is actually Punggol LRT not Sengkang LRT. Omg! This is my 2nd time using the LRT and I am really lost whenever I go to Sengkang area...

My 2nd ultrasound scan is amazing... I actually saw my baby's hands and legs. They actually grew from a 1 cent like thingy into a 2 cm shaped figure and its' my Precious Little Dawn! So cute... Then when Dr Chen did the scanning, my baby actually wriggled. Its so amazing...

I think Ivan's more excited than me as he kept on asking Dr Chen so many questions e.g. my wife ate lotsa sweets is it alright? my wife drinks soya milk and i heard from the news that soya milk will cause cancer so is it alright to drink... etc etc etc

End up we spent almost half an hour inside the consultation room and to round up, Dr Chen reminded Ivan not to smoke... Haha... See I am not the only one against smoking!

I will post 2 of my ultra sound scans on my blog soon...
Learnt: DHA is good for brain developement... Better than folic acid! Cod fish and salmon is full of DHA and a box of good DHA tablets (with no fishy smell costs almost $60)


No comments: