Thursday, January 25, 2007

Excuse ME do you understand English?

Excuse Me do you understand English?

An old man called me in the early morning asking: "Why you all never wash the Tennis Court? Its so dirty and I feel so ashamed when my friends come to play tennis here. Can you do something to it as its has been more than a week since I last complaint!"

I tried very hard to explain to him that we cannot do any washing/high pressure jet as 2 units below the Tennis Court are leaking badly and today the main contractor will rectify the leakages to the 2 units before we carry out any washing of the Tennis Court. It will only be done after the leakages is rectified.

The old man kept on repeating himself saying that how ashamed he was and the tennis ball turned from green to black.

Oh gosh! Then he hung up the phone after I repeated to explain myself. So so so rude!!!!

No comments: