Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My First Oreo Cheesecake


My first Oreo Cheesecake!
Lisha said it looks like clay :(
Hahaha.... I am lazy to deco the top







I have greatly reduced the amount of sugar but its still so sweet...
Now start to have qualms about eating cakes


Whenever Char sees cake she begins to sing Happy Birthday song
She finishes the whole piece of cake *Happy*
Daddy praised that I did a good job *Very Happy*
I told him... I am finally a full-time mother! *shy*
A mother who cooks and bakes on top of working and doing all the housework
(of course Daddy plays a part in helping)


Char: I don't want Mummy. I don't want Daddy. I want Nanny (becos we refuse to let her have her pacifier).

Mummy: *Pretending to cry* Mummy is so sad.

Char: Sorry Sorry Sorry *walk over and place her face against mine and kiss me on my cheeks* I love Mummy!

No comments: