Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crazed!

Has been really crazy into watching Boys over Flowers before I went Genting and did not even sleep the night before we board the bus ~ Ivan's crazy over it as well :)
Tell me how not to fall in love with them?
I love the Taiwan version of Meteor Garden and the Korean version is great too! Japan version seems yucky though...
Guess who I love most?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
My #1 is ~ Goo Jun Pyo
Melt Melt Melt... everytime he smiles to himself... my heart melts... so cute!
Goo Jun Pyo's data --->
Lee Min Ho a.k.a 이민호
He's a South Korean model turned actor
Date of birth: June 22, 1987
Height: 186cm
My #2 is ~ Yi Jeong
He lost a little cos I always see him cry... n when he crys... he looks very much like a little boy... Prefer him not crying n trying to woo gers!
Yi Jeong's Data --->
Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung) a.k.a 김현중
He's a South Korean actor, leader and eldest member of the Korean group SS501
Date of birth: June 06, 1986
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
My #3 is ~ Jihu
He looks better with his short mane!
I love the concerns he showered to Geum Jan Di and those little little things he does for her. Its those kinda things a girl expects from her boyfriend :)
Jihu's Data --->Kim Bum (Kim Sang-bum) a.k.a 김범 (김상범)
He's South Korean actor
Date of birth: July 07 1989
Height: 181cm
Weight: 63kg
As for the 4th one... dun really pay attention to him... at all
I usually dislike Korean dramas but was glued to Boys over Flowers
Frankly, I find that the Taiwan version is a little better but the casts in the Korean makes one drools more :D
OK back to reality!!!

Chanced upon these and finds its arty farty for mummies: -


A sorta basket for diapers, diaper cream, oinment... all necessity for changing


This bottles drier pretty right?


They can be found at http://www.skiphop.com/


I'll be busier... need to rush 2 assignments n start studying for exams and most importantly, D left us... so we need to cover her duties... I miss her and all the fun times we had... esp the banging phone part ;) and miss those mummies talk *sob sob* no more mummies in my department and minus one good person lesser in office already...

Departures are always sad?

No comments: