Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Updates updates...

I am finally serving notice for a almost five years job after wanting to leave for sometime back.

I just came back from an overseas trip - just us, family of four.

I just had a big screw up right after my trip with the maid agency called to inform me that the maid I selected did not pass her health check and I need to wait for another month at least to get a new maid. I went maid shopping for the past two evenings and finally selected a transfer maid just now. She is coming this Fridays. Luckily I managed to find one as nanny will be going for operation on her leg this Saturday. Luckily that I do not had to cancel my leave and delay sending charmaine to Childcare coming Monday.

Phew... Went a big round and hope its all worthwhile.

No comments: