Saturday, September 01, 2012

I am Officially an Employer

After the drama that I went through few days ago shopping for helper ... My helper is here today.

I fetch her this evening and recognized her immediately when i reached the maid agency cos saw her in Skype and kinda interviewed her before selecting her. Now maid agencies so IT savvy wor.

Sigh. I had prepared tonnes to tell her but ended up forget everything. Should have noted it down. Ivan don't really care - you know how guys are, they love to push matters aside and only look into it when something major cropped up. But he was sweet enough to fetch us from the maid agency so that we do have to lug her luggage back.

I am still trying to get used to have a stranger staying in my house.

I am stressed even though I have a week to teach her.

Hope everything turns out fine.

No comments: