Thursday, November 27, 2008

Joanne's Birthday Celebration at Hotel Miramar ~ Ikoi

We celebrated Joanne's birthday on 21 Nov 2008...


The birthday ger...




Loving couple huh...


Erm... Ken finally i cannot see your double chin when I close both of my eyes ;)


Chix & Hulk


The gers... Me busy entertaining my princess walking around the whole hotel lobby :(


The guys... Ivan is as busy as me :('


:D finally, family photo ...

"Zhu Zhu Lian"

She's actually trying to escape from....

Yah... The auntie who wore almost the same colored as her


See, she is still trying to escape leh

Charlotte and her Ah Ku

Hianz... Charlotte is afraid of Mr Hulk leh

This is the most entertaining jie jie!

The chef gave Charlotte a sushi shaped sweet and she kissed him.... AW...

Blurred but I love this photo...







No comments: