Friday, July 27, 2007

PES - Private Enclosed Space

PES - Private Enclosed Space


Aiyo... The first thing I stepped into my office is to hear a complaint from a resident.



"I don't want to complaint BUT I don't like it when I found cigarette buds lying in my PES area early in the morning. Lucky your "

Aiyo... If you really dun want to complaint then dun! If you really dun want to find any litter in your PES area then jolly well stay in 2nd floor lo. I cannot understand these people every now & then come into my office to complaint about these tiny things. Aren't we all being taught in school to live in harmony? If that is the case, why can't she go to her neighbour and tell them nicely about the matter.


The Management is not there for you to complaint about small small matters like tat. We're professionals that handle big matters! Haha :D

No comments: