Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Headaches

Headaches

Nobody told me the last trimester of pregnancy is the worst!


This month itself I've been to Dr Chen for almost 4 times. I have rashes, giddy spells, headaches etc. Apart from the expensive medical bills, I am worried about my job! Since I have been in AZP I have taken 3 MCs and a half day off and I've only been in AZP for only 2 months.


I am so stressed as few of the members here come into MA office almost everyday. With my current security & waterproofing issues, they add pressure on me on little tiny issues. One special member loves to meet me and talk to me for almost an hour everyday. Sometimes even twice per day. OMG! Our conversations added loads to my work and I think I am going bonkers if he continues to do so on a daily basis. God PLEASE keep him busy!


I am feeling no good. Other than work stresses, my body is giving way too. I feel tired and nauseous every other hour. I also feel giddy if I don't have sufficient sleep. Bundles of Joy? I am beginning to doubt so! I need more than 8 hours of sleep everyday cos in the middle of the night you will have to wake up somehow. No more sweet dreams till dawn...


I am lucky to have a loving hubby to listen to my grumbles, massaging me 24/7, serving me things while I lay comfortably in bed, tolerating my everchanging mood BUT I still feel insecure. I felt that I am doing everything myself. From looking for confinement nanny (we are agruing whether she should stay in), confinement food (vs confinement lady), getting ready for the baby, baby sitter (one baby sitter is still hanging me in the air) etc... There's no one to share my woes, my worries... The worry bug never go away even in my dreams.


How I wish I am those kind of woman who just say YES to all planning so I can rest and enjoy my pregnancy period.


Right now I am toying with the idea of thinking to induce my baby to be born at National Day. Let's wait till my check up with Dr Chen on next Tuesday. Should I extend my maternity leave and start work in year 2008?

No comments: