Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend @ Sentosa 17 March 2007

Weekend @ Sentosa 17 March 2007


Sentosa is HOT! There not many babes but more hunks esp those in white swimming trunks ;)





Can you believe it... we actually lost our way! Look at Shirlene & Yirong at the information counter (the extra person sticking out his tounge is Jasan - please ignore him) . We wanted to go Siloso Beach but ended up at Palawan Beach... * OMG * We took the wrong tram going the wrong direction. Gosh i think we're not Singaporeans lo.



Look at the babes... though not clad in bikinis, they still look beautiful right?




My dear dear & Jasan kor.




Cafe Del Mar is cool... but there is no seats and you need to reserve seats... so we ended up in Bikini Bar. I saw some hunks in Cafe Del Mar... those with 6/8 packs and the music there is relaxing. I will definately go there again in one of those weekends in April and unwind and suntan there. LOVE IT!



Oh ya... there are a total of 8 of us, namely Jasan, Eddy, Lynn, Jeffrey, Yirong, Shirlene, Ivan and ME! By the time all these losing of way thingy and waiting here and there... we finally settled down in Bikini bar. See, we're enjoying our pizza and chicken wings.



I love the sun, the sea, the nature... but I hate mosquitoes!



*** Buddies Fever ! ****


Look at Shirlene & my new hairdo. Nice? My previous curls are giving me too much problem so I go back to straight & cut it real short to act cute and young...



Eddy & Ivan - Fat thighs & big hairy belly respectively












I've not been to Sentosa for such a long long time le... I am so surprised to find so many changes there. Well... I am going to apply for a islander pass so I can go chill out / unwind with my friends!

No comments: