Thursday, March 01, 2007

Self Esteem

Self Esteem

Few days ago I watched a show in channel 5 hosted by Tyra. I was surprised to find that many many people especially young girls (i mean those little girls around 5 years and above) actually despise fat people. Their concept of fat means that if you have that extra meat/pound to tone/ shove it off, means that you are fat. OMG! Since when little girls are so concerned about their figure when they have not even reach puberty. I was amazed with what I had heard and seen.

When I was young I was only worried about not having enough snacks, games, sleep... Never about figure. The society is really changing to a different level. Actually its pretty good that fashion shows ban models who are underweight.

These girls are actually the culprits that casued all this SKINNY thing to go on...

You must bear in mind that when you first see a friend you should not say, "Hey you've grown fatter!" or "Hey what on earth happended to you? Look at the weight you've put on!" These kind of hurtful words leaves a scar and you never know cos the party may just laugh it off.

Be mindful!

No comments: