Monday, April 08, 2013

Science Centre on 6 April 2013

Took the longest journey to Chinese Garden MRT stop to visit Science Centre as it was Charlotte's ballet term break. Our previous visit was unfulfilling and this wasn't satisfied either. Luck wasn't on our side. It was raining and we did mot managed to play at the waterworks. The kids were so disappointed.

Luckily, we managed to watch few shows - fire, balloon and airplane.

We headed to Jcube to meet Hubby when Science Centre was closing. I was robbed by Charlotte while walking around in the mall. She bought a pair of $40 platform and insisted that she wants to go for ice skating because if the cutie penguin.

Traveling is real tiring especially with kids. These 2 noisy kids are more than a handful to deal with and those irritating onlookers in the train are such a bother!

I zonked out on the way back in cab and fell onto my bed till next morning.

Initially, I was hopeful and confident that we will be able to take MRT home.

Think I need to give Jurong Bird Park and Zoo for a miss until I recuperate or at least... H1N5 cleared first.



















No comments: