Friday, August 27, 2010

Its Time

Had my gynae yesterday and Charmaine is ready - head down!

Charmaine is 1.9 kg, a little too small hence Dr Chen recommended to eat more protein. Stingy Daddy said to eat egg white as it is high in protein and gotten scolding from Dr Chen. Serve him right! Other meats like chicken, beef or fish are also sources of protien.

Now I have a big headache.

Dr Chen will be away on 4 to 7 October 2010 while Charmaine's EDD is on 13 October 2010. Should I induce on 1 October 2010? I will not want another doctor to deliver Charmaine and I will only feel comfortable in Dr Chen's hands.

Initially I was suggesting to Dr Chen... how about induce on 10 October 2010 (10/10/10)? She smiled and told me she has class in the afternoon and wedding dinner on that day and most importantly, there will be surcharge for delivery on Sundays. But she told me its still possible if I insists. 

Hmm...

Around 1 month more and the only thing I have prepared is the booking of confinement nanny.

Haiz.

No comments: