Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dinner & Dance 2010

My first Dinner & Dance with UEL
after 2 years plus with the company
Vivan and myself

Evelle, myself and Kallis


Susan, Lisha, myself, Linda and Kelly



Shipei at the far left hand corner...


The 3 preggies in UE!
Guess whose having a boy?
Catherine, myself and Evelyn


Aleem is obviously looking at some other pretty girls


Our menu
Dinner was held in Sands Convention Hall
Food super no good
Service no good
Convention Hall & toilet finishings no good

With our backs facing the stage :(


The chandeliers not too bad huh...




My buddy won a 32" LCD TV
as her birthday pressie




Beautiful night view
with Vionna on extreme left


Trying different modes from my camera
I am always so unlucky with lucky draws
nontheless had a good time
and first time experience at sands

No comments: