Monday, December 01, 2008

Explorer Kids 28 Nov 2008

We went Explorer Kids again :)

BUT this time with my family ;) :)


We had lunch at this restaurant, Just Acia.

Their set meals are cheap and the set meals come with free flow of ice-cream and drinks. We're glad that we chose this over Fish & Co Fastfood.

http://www.justacia.com/index.html



Alicia with grandma...

Alicia's scary... She screams when you don't feed her food.

Andy, this is little screamy!



Ben loves the little play area they have.

I noticed kids love block building. Charlotte as well but she loves it as well...



If I am not wrong, she is actually doing the "ssh" sign language to Alicia cos she was screaming away cos Angel is feeding herself :D


Tweest...


Ben is having fun all by himself in the playground



This ball pool is meant for kids that are 3 years or older but my darling wanted to go in so much till we have no choice.

Ben is enjoying himself as well.

They are crawling in the pool.



Charlotte: Swing, swing.... here I go!!! But Daddy kept carrying me away. I wonder how the balls taste like? Mm...



Charlotte: I saw a blue colored tunnel and tried to crawl through it then I fell on my head ( Mummy: :D ) while Alicia was looking and laughing at me most probably...

I love to slide down the slide, in sleeping position!


Charlotte: I should be playing inside here but Mummy kept throwing me further into the pool cos I was trying to play with other kids but they are not as friendly as I am....

Charlotte: So sad :( ... We have to go home....


No comments: